[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib (3 files)

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:01:30 EDT 2007

2007/3/11, Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>:
>     Date: Sunday, March 11, 2007 @ 16:53:51
>   Author: dan
>
>    Added: src/pacman/po/ru_RU.po (1.1)
> Modified: doc/pacman.8 (1.8 -> 1.9) src/pacman/po/LINGUAS (1.4 -> 1.5)
>
> * Added Russian language translation. Thanks!
>   Вам Зачем <4rayven at gmail.com>

Note that Вам Зачем is not a real Russian name (it's not a name at
all), just FYI.

> * Updated manpage to document --cachedir and --dbpath options.

I'm confused here. Is it ok to update manpages during string freeze?
I guess the difference between updating manpages and strings is that
when string will be changed and not updated - it will be displayed in
English, so updating it during freeze is not allowed, right?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)