[pacman-dev] GPG work

Jatheendra jatheendra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 03:37:43 EST 2008

There are a few people like myself who are interested in working on
pacman. I started looking at pacman code a few weeks back, had a look
at bug tracker and send a patch for a simple feature(pacman -Qo
which). After that i was stuck because i couldnt find anything to work
on. Most of the feature requests are huge changes and it doesnt seem
that there is consent on those even within current developers. So it
would be better if we can have a roadmap sort of thing for pacman (
not the TODO.dan and TODO.aaron in source) with features which
developers want to include but are unable because of lack of time.
Basically something which beginners can use to get their hand

(If such a list already exists, i couldnt find it)

Thanks