[pacman-dev] Shaman dependent on KDELibs? (Was: Re: Little hello and pyalpmm announcement)

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:52:18 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

after this neat announcement, since it looks like we're about to have a great
GUI for alpm with GTK+, I think I could take the big step and make Shaman
hard-depend on kdelibs for the next version (1.3). In fact many of the changes
I'm making really require a lot of hassle to keep the Qt only and KDE version
play together.

Please share your opinion (given that Shaman is inside community, too). Do you
think it is worth it/can create problems to make Shaman hard depend on
KDELibs?

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer