[pacman-dev] Please make the colourised output exactly like that of "pacman-color"

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 00:35:13 UTC 2016

Hi Allan,

-Qg, -Sg: the group name should be in blue; the package name should be in
>> bold
>

> or here...   You don't need colour to distinguish between left and right
> columns.

It's more for the sake of consistency.  The -Q{e,m,n} command highlights
the left (of two) columns, as does -Ql (although the second column is much
bigger in this case).  Are you sure that you don't want -{Q,S}g to follow
suit?

> -Qo, -Fo: the package name should be in bold; the version number should be
>> in green
>

> I said this was fine above.

Yep, I was just listing it for the sake of completeness.  As you can
probably tell by now, I like to be comprehensive about these things :-).

> -Qq, -Fq, -Sq: the package name should (possibly) be in bold
>

> Not sure what package name you are referring to.

If I run -Qq or -Slq for example, a single column of package names is
output.  Depending on your response to my first paragraph, you might want
this to be colourised as well.

--
Regards, Xavion.