[pacman-dev] Does anybody look after the translation system?

Ludvig Holtze ludvighg1999 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:50:40 UTC 2018

Hello!

Sorry, I didn't know your way of doing things. I just registered a
Transifex account and tried to join the team. I'm not sure there is an
active Swedish translator though, since there are many strings that have
been left untranslated for at least two months.

Should I just wait for Allan to read this thread or can I send him an email?

/L.