[arch-general] `multicat` package added to AUR

Sébastien Leblanc seb at sebleblanc.net
Mon Mar 12 13:30:21 EDT 2012

Hi, I made a PKGBUILD for VideoLAN's multicat utility. It is a
content-agnostic (optimized for MPEG TS) uni/multicast streaming
software suite. It is often considered a multicast version of the
netcat utility. It is very lightweight: a compiled package weighs 41K
It is available on the AUR under the name `multicat`.