[arch-general] Some synaptics multitouch functionality lost on upgrade

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:33:13 EDT 2012

to, 2012-03-15 kello 14:58 -0400, Scott Lawrence kirjoitti:
> I've lost the ability to right click by
> clicking with two fingers. Interestingly, I can still right-click by /tapping/
> with two fingers,

There has been some changes on the clickpad stuff, it got rewritten
entirely. And so the default settings have and stuff has changed too. If
I'm not mistaken the whole trackpad is considered a track area now and
to do 2nd mouse button click, you need to have one stationary finger on
the pad and then click the physical button with another finger or tap
with 2 fingers. Midle mousebutton would be 2 stationary finger + 3rd one
pressing button or 3 finger tap. ^_^