[arch-general] Some synaptics multitouch functionality lost on upgrade

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:12:31 EDT 2012

to, 2012-03-15 kello 15:44 -0400, Scott Lawrence kirjoitti:
> (There's no separate physical button.) How is that different from what you
> describe?
Is your trackpad like this? With or without those lines.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/05/hppavilionhands-on05.jpg
Do you have xf86-input-synaptics-clickpad intalled?

> (Sorry if I'm being particularly dense. Maybe I should just build an
> old version from source.)
If you are using the ..-clickpad pkg you can get old version from the general
AUR git clone. Or from my own git of my PKGBUILDS
https://gitorious.org/huulivoide-aur