[arch-general] Weird issue with Google Talk/Hangout plugin

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Mar 7 21:39:01 EST 2013

Hmmm .... just discovered some additional info about this issue.  It
seems that it only happens when I use the LTS kernel.  When I boot into
the main linux kernel, the issue mysteriously goes away.

Anyone have any ideas what might be happening here?  What module in the
kernel might have an impact on video?

Thanks,

DR