I am trying to upload and maintain the needed packages to be able to use
OpenNX in my Arch Linux.
I know that all the people should be switching to X2GO but i have some
really old Debian servers that i need to maintain for a while and have
FreeNX installed and running.
I have uploaded:
But when i try to upload nx-headers because nx-common makedepend on it,
AUR web tells me that nx-headers is in the blacklist.
Could someone please delete it from the blacklist? or shouldn't i try to
create packages for OpenNX at all? Thanks.
I'm maintainer of 'perl-extutils-f77' package . After 'unneeded'
static libraries were removed from 'gcc-fortran'  my package has
stopped passing 'check' stage. The reason is that 'perl-extutils-f77'
searches exclusively static libraries. Please, advice me what is the
right thing to do:
1. Ask 'gcc-fortran' maintainer to restore static libraries.
2. Patch 'perl-extutils-f77' to search dynamic libraries also. The
advantage of this method is that all other packages depending on
'perl-extutils-f77' will work without modifications.
3. ExtUtils::F77 respects F77LIBS environment variable to override
gfortan flags. And here I see two possibilities:
* Add F77LIBS to profile.d. Here I don't know how to apply this new
variably upon package installation.
* Add F77LIBS to every package that depends on 'perl-extutils-f77'.
Quick and dirty.
I'll appreciate any advice.