regression fixes we almost all had in our last pkg.
EWS - list of user-visible changes between releases of GNU Libtool
New in 2.2.2: 2008-04-01: CVS version 2.2.1a, Libtool team:
* New features:
- In compile mode, compiler output occurs in the user locale. This
feature has been present in 1.5.26 but not in 2.2.
* Changes in supported systems or compilers:
- Initial shared library support for AmigaOS4 on powerpc.
* Bug fixes:
- Fix 2.2 regression in libltdl that causes memory corruption upon
repeated `lt_dlinit(); lt_dlexit()'.
- Fix 2.2 regression in libltdl that skipped the dlopen loader if
the system also supports other loaders (e.g., Cygwin, HP-UX).
- Fix 2.2 regression in that `libtool --mode=execute CMD ARGS' does not
transform ARGS that do not look like shell or C wrappers of libtool
- Fix 2.2 regression that kept cross-compiling to w32 from working.
- Several testsuite issues have been fixed, thanks to user feedback.